Grobag - Jacquard - Pink Hearts
Soft pink love hearts will keep your little ones feeling loved in our soft, luxurious Jacquard Grobag. Specially knitted air pockets make a comfy cushioning effect whilst allowing for increased airflow.
Introducing Jacquard a new soft and luxurious fabric designed to create air pockets to allow air to cushion baby whilst increasing air flow. Designed to be timeless the Jacquard Grobag range will allow parents to put their little one to bed in super soft luxury, whilst still having all the benefits of a Grobag.
Soft pink love hearts will keep your little ones feeling loved in our soft, luxurious Jacquard Grobag. Specially knitted air pockets make a comfy cushioning effect whilst allowing for increased airflow. Pink hearts will help create the perfect snoozy, sleep environment for your sweetheart.
• Multi Award winning
• Available in 2.5 tog warmth rating
• Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
• Front zip on all sizes
• Chin guard at top of zip to prevent rubbing and zip guard on inside of zip
• Underarm poppers on 0-6 months
• Luxuriously comfortable fabric
• Knit creates pockets which allow air to cushion your baby
• Chin and zip guards to prevent rubbing
• High quality YKK zips on all designs
• Machine washable
• Not suitable for tumble drying
• Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer on sizes 0-6 and 6-18 months
• Includes safer sleep guidance courtesy of The Lullaby Trust
• British Standard approved BS8510:2009
What tog is right for your baby?
3.5 tog - For cold winter temperatures of 12-15°C
2.5 tog - All Year Round for standard room temperatures of 16-20°C
1.0 tog - Summer & daytime naps in rooms of 21-23°C
0.5 tog - Holidays and hot days of room temperature is 24-27°C
What size Grobag Baby Sleep Bag should I buy?
0-6 month - is suitable from birth if your baby weighs 8.8lbs or more or from when your baby reaches this weight. It will last until your baby is 6 months old and may well last longer.
6-18 month - is suitable from when your baby is 18lb and is generously sized so may easily last until your baby is between 18 and 24 months.
18-36 month - is suitable from when your toddler weighs 25lb and many toddlers are still wearing their Grobags well after the age of 3.